Over 500,000 vehicles pass the Pat Bat Information Centre each season! (that’s 350 vehicles per hour in peak season!-and that’s just one way!). Tens of thousands of these stop at the our centre to help plan their stay.
The outdoor signage kiosks can help visitors make spontaneous decisions about where to eat, what to do, and where to stay.
When you advertise with us your business will get thousands of impressions every day, 365 days per year (including at night). An incredible value when you compare other advertising opportunities.
Check out our advertising rate sheet Advertising Agreement Form.
Outdoor Signage Rental Process
The process for renting advertising space and procuring a sign will follow these steps:
- A business interested in advertising on our outdoor kiosks must contact the SPCC to see what advertising space is available. Businesses will then pay for their advertising space, which can be renewed annually.
- A business then arranges for their sign to be made using SPCC’s sign production specifications to ensure the best image quality, such as:
- A business must provide a proof of their sign to SPCC for approval prior to production.
- Once approved by SPCC, the business can proceed with final signage production. The costs associated with creating the business signage will be a contract between the business owner and the sign maker. SPCC will not be involved in the details of this transaction.
- When signage is ready, the business owner must make arrangements with Peninsula Signs for installation. There will be an additional fee to install the signage payable to Peninsula Signs.